Choosing to work on your-self is a first step in personal growth. It's a commitment to change and evolve to a higher vibration within yourself. So I always enter here with you in an agreement of self-care and support. Take time to prepare... get ready and you'll be glad you did.
• You will want to set aside time for you. Schedule your sessions when you can rest after.
• Schedule this work when you are awake and can
• You will want to keep a Journal, for noting breakthroughs
and occasional home work.
• You will want to be in a safe environment when doing
deep emotional healing. If you are in an abusive
situation, we can work on that. But I do not recommend
doing deep inner work until that situation is resolved. I
offer spiritual counseling for supporting you to get safe.
• I recommend coming to sessions as present as possible
for doing inner work. So be sober, no alcohol, drugs or
• Eat lightly before sessions. Keeping your body less
focused on digestion actually helps you to connect when
doing inner work.